Friday, August 31, 2012

FO Friday: 8/31

Figured I haven't posted some FO's that were non-Year of Projects related in awhile so here they are!

I've been on a bead crochet kick lately so we'll start off will a few bracelets first (and you can ignore the ugly shadow in the first picture lol)
Beaded Ripples bracelet designed by Lisa Gentry
Beaded Band Lace Bracelet by BethToddCreatz
This is such an easy, quick little square with nothing complicated about it but has a great look!
BLO 6" Square by Anastacia Knits Designs

Ignore my ugly join up top, I need to make a few more of these in cotton. All I had readily available was worsted weight which still looks nice but the cotton would give it a nicer look (which is what the pattern calls for)
Linked Bullions Coaster designed by Donna Kay Lacey
Tumbling Diamonds 12" Square designed by Anastacia Knits Designs
Tumbling Diamonds 6" Square designed by Anastacia Knits Designs

Kitty Kat Kanoodler Blankie designed by Lisa Gentry

The Amy Cowl designed by Kelly Menzies

9 comments:

  1. You have a lot of finished projects! The Kitty Kat Kanoodler is absolutely precious in the arms of your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She definitely loves it! I think it'll be her new travel buddy on our upcoming vacation

      Delete
  2. Tumbling Diamonds is a lovely square - and I really like that blue paired with the chocolate brown :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it really is a unique square to do in parts of its construction.

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh i LOVE that Kitty Kat!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Once I figured out what it was (it was a mystery project) I was afraid she'd be too old for it and not care because she's already attached to a minnie mouse blanket like it. I guess not!

      Delete
  4. great bunch of projects, i agree with the masses that the kitty kat is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete