Being that I really don't have pictures for this blog, I'll keep it short and to the point. Here's my 2012 crochet/knit goals!
- Finish my Year of Projects List (even moreso, finish it BY June 30th...the deadline)
- There's 14 things left on it...whew, we'll see how it goes!
- Block A Month Afghan for our house ( 6 x 6...it's a big one!)
- Block A Month Afghan for a Christmas present ( 4 x 4 lapghan)
- Ripple Blanket for our bed (Queen sized, another big one!)
- Ripple Blanket for a Christmas present ( 48 x 62 )
- Carseat sized Snowflake blanket #1 ( 5 snowflakes x 4 snowflakes...can't remember exact dimensions)
- Carseat sized Snowflake blanket #2 ( 5 snowflakes x 4 snowflakes...can't remember exact dimensions)
- A bigger winter hat
- More baby leggings
- Bigger mittens
- Skull Jumper
I'd say only five goals seems simple but it appears to be a loaded list but I'm sticking to it! Even to the point where I'm using those handy little calendars to make monthly/weekly goals as a guide to stay on track!