Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WiP Wednesday 1/30/13



Started two of my projects from last week that I had in the works. First up, I started a pair of v-stitch fingerless mitts in my Tiny Dino worsted. Had planned to do the Spring Semester cowl but after looking into it more, I changed my mind. This is one of my favorite quick crocheted fingerless mitt patterns to do! it's a long rainy day here so they may very well be done in time for Friday's post! The picture below is what I whipped up quickly last night before bed. All the way to the thumb hole :)


Next up...I started Petunia the Patio Monster last night. Fingers crossed that I don't have to start over on smaller needles but I need to get a few more rows in to see or not. I'm using some Patons Grace that I had in stash. (If all goes well, 2013 will be ALL stash and no new).


I already have a few things lined up to share on FO Friday so don't forget to come back and check them out!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I will be very impressed if you go an entire year working from your stash! I'm not sure I could resist the impulses to buy more yarn/fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a goal of mine for this year to help organize the house. One month down, 11 to go!

      Delete
  2. I too am impressed. I wish I could... I wish I could but I always end up buying some pretty little yarn. Looking forward to seeing your FO's !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I did tell my husband that gifted yarn doesn't count so if he feels the urge to buy me some that he could haha. He just shook his head

      Delete
  3. Cute mitts!! Love both the yarn and the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete