Tuesday, February 7, 2012

One A Day Tuesday Tallies #5

So my ripple blanket is still growing however I need more yarn...argh. And I'm using Herrschners brand so I'm giving it a few weeks to see if they come out with a free shipping promotion but until then I have a new One A Day! Using up some Simply Soft to make a Hexagon Bag for myself :).

The amount of projects I've made using the below colors (as much as I love them) I'm glad this will use up the last bit of each! The purple and aqua have been part of two amigurumi monkeys for baby gifts. The aqua and dark teal were a cowl. The pink was a cardigan.

So more or less these skeins of yarn have had their lifetime dragged out in many projects. It's the end of the line for this stash!

I completed 7 this week and hopefully another 7-10 next week. They whip up so quick, I love them. They're so cute!

2 comments:

  1. Were you able to find more yarn?
    Those are such rich, deep colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get more yarn! I patiently awaited being able to get the yarn on a good sale and free shipping but I can officially re-start working on my lovely ripple this upcoming week, I'm excited!

      Delete