Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WiP Wednesday #5

So starting with the WiP that I don't have a picture of, I desperately need to complete my third square in my Vortex blanket. Being that tomorrow is December 1st and I'm supposed to be starting the fourth and final square, number 3 needs to be worked on TODAY! Crossing my fingers for that to get done!

The Snowflake Throw is still slowly coming along. I was doing well with one row per week until we went out of town last week and that row didn't quite get completed (only 50% of it did) so I'm very slightly behind but it's on the list for the weekend.

All in all, not too bad. Now it's time for some pictures!


My quick project of the week that will be completed today and ready to share on Friday! I may or may not have time for one more quick project of the week depending on how that Vortex square goes. I completed three small projects last week while out of town. Happy to know I can knit in the car seeing as I can never read in the car AT ALL. Just need to make a quick trip to the craft store at some point for some buttons and then those three will also be ready to share Friday!

I cast on my Ballet Camisole this week as well. I know some people get bored easily with the projects that are just so repetitive in stockinette stitch but I have to say this is my go-to project during the day when little one is playing on her own but I still need to keep that one eye on her.

Trying to keep the hooks and needles happily busy this week and next week before holiday baking kicks in! I also have to whip up 8 quick little cat toys for our two furry friends Mac and Cheese. After all, they can't have empty Christmas stockings this year!

6 comments:

  1. I like stockinette when it's a project to be picked up and put down. It's great for knitting at work when I can only grab a minute here and there. Pretty colour for your cami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what your quick project is, but I love the yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of your ballet camisole.

    Mac and Cheese - too cute! Bought a smile to my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color combo on the quick project looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the blanket. I know the feeling and am 1/2 inch and a huge bind off away from finishing the project I wanted done tonight. I guess one day off isn't so bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that stockinette is great for when you want a project you don't want to have to think too much about. The Ballet Camisole looks cute! I love the colour you picked.

    ReplyDelete