Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's the little things...

That's right, it's the little things, like fashion accessories that give me nice little FO quickly and keep me motivated for all the bigger projects I'm working on!

I've given myself a list of several projects to pick one each week to do since they're nice and quick but very lovely! In my case, they're all crochet because that's what I'm quickest at and the only way for a one week project. There's about 7 weeks until Christmas I believe so I'm hoping to finish 7 quick projects!

1. Granny Square Cowl - Make with stash odds and ends for lots of color (COMPLETED 11.9.11)
2. Divine Hat - Moda Dea Eclipse in stash
3. City Girl Cap - Vanna's Choice in stash
4. Sensational Lacy Scarf - Crochet Thread in stash in several different colors
5. Lace Fingerless Mitts - Patons Stretch Socks in stash
6. Crochet Button Slippers - Green/Yellow boucle in stash
7. Crochet Mile a Minute Scarf - Simply Soft Ombres in stash

Can't wait to do these little projects and share them along the way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment