Friday, December 9, 2011

Poll Time!

So I need some input. I have several skeins of Simply Soft Light in black that I bought because of how squishy they are and how in love with Simply Soft I am. I'd like to use them to make a nice black "match anything" kind of shawl but I don't know which one! There's a poll on the left side of my blog's home page with my possibilities so far, help me decide! There's also an "other" option to choose if you have a favorite that might look great in black :). Free and paid patterns are considered, I just can't choose on my own! I do prefer a knit one (surprising for me since I usually prefer crochet).

Here's the links to the ones in the poll already:

Hitchhiker
Haruni
Walnut Grove
Alma Ella

**If you choose other, leave a comment here with a link to the one you think I should do instead! I'm open to all suggestions :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment