Finished up my Snowflake throw if you didn't see it the other day. Here's a quick shot of it!
And the picture below is the one I mentioned Friday where I posted it and now all of a sudden I have three more of these to make!! Yikes!
I did some small revisions to my list based on some things (and patterns) that have come up. Here's the rundown as it stands:
Small Projects: (4 of 7 completed)
2. Divine Hat
3. City Girl Cap - Vanna's Choice in stash
4. Sensational Lacy Scarf - Crochet Thread in stash in several different colors
5. Lace Fingerless Mitts - Patons Stretch Socks in stash
CALs (done by end of 2011): (3 of 3 completed)
Crochet: (0/6 completed)
1. Pinecone Top
2. Lacy Cropped Cardi
3. Custom Tank Version #1
4. Cap Sleeve Top (in progress)
5. Custom Tank Version #2
6. South Bay Shawlette
Knit: (1/7 completed)
1. Clapotis (next to be cast on as soon as I'm caught up on a few things)
2. Ballet Camisole (in progress and flying along swimmingly!)
3. Peacock Shawlette
4. Sagrantino Shawl
6. Saroyan (COMPLETED Nov 2011)
7. Walnut Grove
The top of my list looks great, the bottom not so much. The ballet camisole is nearly finished and I'm hoping to get it off the needles soon so that I can join in on a Walnut Grove KAL that starts Jan. 1 and runs through Feb. 14 so that'll get me another completed and another started. The crochet part of the list doesn't bother me as I crochet fast so really I was making sure I get the knitting out of the way and/or started first.
Hope everyone's having a fantastic holiday!