Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ringing in 2012 with Crafty Goals!

As I sit here enjoying the last 3 hours of 2011, I'm looking forward to 2012 in so many ways! I can't do much of a recap with what projects I did this year as I just started blogging it all in September so I likely don't have pictures of everything! I do know that since I had two months between my last day at work and when the little one was born, a LOT of crocheting and knitting was done then!

Being that I really don't have pictures for this blog, I'll keep it short and to the point. Here's my 2012 crochet/knit goals!


  1. Finish my Year of Projects List (even moreso, finish it BY June 30th...the deadline)
    • There's 14 things left on it...whew, we'll see how it goes!
  2. 6 Afghans in 2012 (All except one of these are started at least)
    • Block A Month Afghan for our house ( 6 x 6...it's a big one!)
    • Block A Month Afghan for a Christmas present ( 4 x 4 lapghan)
    • Ripple Blanket for our bed (Queen sized, another big one!)
    • Ripple Blanket for a Christmas present ( 48 x 62 )
    • Carseat sized Snowflake blanket #1 ( 5 snowflakes x 4 snowflakes...can't remember exact dimensions)
    • Carseat sized Snowflake blanket #2 ( 5 snowflakes x 4 snowflakes...can't remember exact dimensions)
  3. Make one item each week to add to craft show stock
  4. Make a list of things to make for the little one (list is still growing and not complete yet)
    • A bigger winter hat
    • More baby leggings
    • Bigger mittens
    • Skull Jumper
  5. Learn at least 3 new techniques whether it be within knitting or crocheting or even with the Knook.
I'd say only five goals seems simple but it appears to be a loaded list but I'm sticking to it! Even to the point where I'm using those handy little calendars to make monthly/weekly goals as a guide to stay on track!

0 comments:

Post a Comment