Sunday, October 23, 2011

Year of Projects!

Being that I wasn't able to join this back on July 1st, I figured now would be just as good a time as any! I've joined in on the Year of Projects group on Rav to complete my list of projects by June 30th of next year. I had already lined up a list for myself when this had started and then began blogging again so here goes!

I'm more of a crocheter than I am a knitter so I have my main list of crochet items but them sort of a mini list of "I'd love to knit these but may throw the needles across the room in frustration before they're completed". Also known as, I'm a slow and still learning knitter but I'm hopeful. Plus, I've got four in-progress CALs that I'm determined to finish by the end of the current year:

CALs (done by end of 2011):
1. Chevron Lace Cardi (completed 10.23.2011)
2. Betty's Tunisian Tee (in progress)
3. Snowflakes Throw (in progress)
4. Vortex Throw (in progress)

Crochet:
1. Pinecone Top
2. Lacy Cropped Cardi
3. Custom Tank Version #1
4. Cap Sleeve Top
5. Custom Tank Version #2
6. South Bay Shawlette

Knit:
1. Clapotis
2. Ballet Camisole
3. Peacock Shawlette (in progress)
4. Sagrantino Shawl

Lots and lots of garments of course! 16 projects in 8 months? Helllooo at least 2 projects per month, ideally. We'll see! Update coming later tonight or tomorrow on my Chevron Lace Cardi that I went on a random streak with and will most likely be done tonight or tomorrow! Can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment